Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

NHS Discount

Hi I am the primary account holder which has a family of 4 phones in total (plus a galaxy watch)My wife and daughter both worh in the NHS.Am I still entitled to the NHS discount?If so, would this be on the entire family plan, or just my wife+daughter...

hawkerpaul by Established Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Help with a new router?

Hi Community, I have a Fibre Plus Broadband package with a standard EE modem.  I would like to upgrade the modem as it doesn't reach all the parts of my house, and someone suggested that other makes will have far superior reach.  I don't really want ...

MaxBarber by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

4g home modem gifting

I have 4g unlimited home router, it says I can gift data, I have 70g,and want to gift to another mobile on the same account but it wont let me can someone tell me why ?

wheelyuk by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

downloaded esim assistants

I use the ee app to download the esim. flow instructions to install esim and what name the plan/line will be called. I am them presented with a message to activate the esim. It states a one code code will be texted to you. I can't receive the code as...

Bazinga by Established Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Contract

How do I pay off the remainder of my contact and cancel ? kind regards

Resolved! Data Roll Over Display

Hi, EE. Why does the pay as you go data allowance only shows up to 12Gb of data available.I have more than that but the graph only show 12. Why?

Re: Sim - pay as you go

I ordered the free sim with an eye on GBP10 pay as you go. It seems it is a monthly deduction and I do not want that. I would like package that I can determine when I want to top up. Please advise best option for my situation. RegardsWolfgang

order tracking delivery dispatch

I ordered an upgrade for my current phone and I have received the returns package to send in my old phone. I received an email stating that I must deliver my old phone by a certain date but I have not yet received my new phone or any notice of it bei...

MCamp by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

iPhone 13 Pro Max Activation problem

Just received my iPhone Pro Max and it is refusing to activate, either over 4g, Wifi or connected to a computer running itunes. I previously had an iPhone 11 Pro Max (with EE) and as there wasn't a new sim in the box, i have had to put the old sim in...

Sgiandubh by Established Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful