cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Data Roll Over Display

Router-Sim
Investigator
Investigator

Hi, EE.

Why does the pay as you go data allowance only shows up to 12Gb of data available.

I have more than that but the graph only show 12.

Why?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

EE has changed the data package so we will see how it goes next month.

This post can be closed.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Morning @Router-Sim

Thanks for coming to the community. 

Is this on the My EE app? 

How much data do you have included with your pack? 

Thanks 🙂

Leanne.

Leanne Hi,

When I log into "myaccount.ee.co.uk", I am told that I have a outstanding data balance of 12 Gb of data.

This is incorrect, as your customer service agent said that I have 22Gb of data.

My question to EE is why does it not show the correct amount of data.

The pack amount is not relevant as I am talking about the amount of data that I have at this moment in time.

How is a customer to check their outstanding data if it does not show the correct amount.

Christopher_G

What does it show on the add-on status checker, @Router-Sim?

Does it show any pending add-ons?

Chris

I don't think I am making myself clear. Are you an EE person or just a community reply.

In the account page there is bar graph that shows how much data you have to use this month.

The bar graph states that I have 12Gb of data to use this month.

Last month I had 10 GB of unused data which was carried over to this month.

If I speak to a human at EE they told me that I do have 22Gb of data.

So, my question is WHY does the bar graph show 12 when I have 22.

A customer cant see how much data was carried over if the graph only goes to 12Gb.

Not been with EE long but these errors are not very helpful.

Does that make sense.

Christopher_G

Hi @Router-Sim.

I work for EE, but we don't have access to your account here in the community so I can't say for sure.

It could be because the bar graph is showing how much data you have left out of your 12GB allowance then, once that runs out (if it does), it will tell you how much you have left of the other 10GB. That's why I asked you to check the add-on status checker, to see if you have two separate allowances.

Chris

Which pack do you have? How much data does it have initially? How much do you pay for it?

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

EE has changed the data package so we will see how it goes next month.

This post can be closed.