cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Doro 8050 display showing negative image

Gladys46
Visitor

Hi

I am writing on behalf of a Doro phone user who’s phone display appears to have gone into a negative mode. Images are not exactly but are in some way like a photo negative and some colours are reversed on all icons, backgrounds and text – but not exactly.

At first I thought the user may have accidentally changed a setting but I have not been able to find any such feature.

I have also tried rebooting without change.

Is this an error you have encountered before and is it one I can manually correct? I am assured the phone has not ben dropped or made wet at any time.

Appreciate your help with this as it is causing the user some distress at the thought that they are in danger of losing contact with the rest of the World.

Many thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Gladys46 

Sounds like the screen is on its way out. 

How long have you owned the phone as it maybe worth claiming on the warranty

https://www.doro.com/en-gb/support/

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
mikeliuk
Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Hi @Gladys46 ,

As a sanity check, I would recommend to go into the settings and do a search for "display". You should then see "Display Accessibility" which you can click. Check that "Colour inversion" is off.

-- 
Contract SIM: Plan | Data | Usage | Check Status | Abroad | Chat | SMS | APN | PM
Wired: Check Speed | Test Socket | Faults | fast.com | speedtest.net