cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

how do i cancel my monthly plan?

DJS1305
Visitor

My monthly plan contract ended on November 1st. I don't currently live in England, so I don't use my USIM at all. However, my monthly plan fee continues to be charged even after the contract is over. I don't want to use my monthly plan anymore, so how can I cancel it?
I'm a foreigner and I'm currently living in Korea, so It's hard for me to call EE because it's still difficult for me to communicate in English and time difference as well. If possible, I want to cancel it by e-mail or online.

1 REPLY 1
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

@DJS1305 : You need to phone EE giving 30 days notice of cancellation of your contract. If you are still within your min term you will be liable to pay early termination fees for the rest of the term. It will basically be months left x monthly charge - 20%. 

Try calling CS on the Freephone no. in my sig. over Skype. It should be free.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)