Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

No order reference number

I have got my confirmation email from EE after purchasing an iPhone 11, this email includes my account number. However I do not have my order reference number so I have no way to track my phone delivery. How can I access my order reference number?

Sell Apple Watch

Hi if I’ve got a brand new Apple Watch sealed that isn’t paired to my phone and been paying for months, can it just sold as it is as not paired in anyway? thanks

ditchio1 by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sim card

I order 2 sims card on 30th of November one came few days later however the other one didn’t arrive and it’s been a month 

SIM won't activate

Got a replacement SIM and it won't activate I'm using original phone  

Moranw74 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

iPhone 12 pro max

Hello I have recently placed an order for the iPhone 12 pro max and it is out of stock do you know when you are expecting stock in 

Lost important Text Messages

Hi.I went to send a text message on my IPhone 11 today and noticed that all my previous text messages from a loved one had completely disappeared. I know I haven’t deleted them (I normally use WhatsApp for messages) but they’ve gone. I tried going in...

internet connection even with data

HI all, I'm looking for some help here as I can't get an internet connection away from my WIFI on an iphone 11.Example, I was at my mothers house with no internet at all, and tried to place an order on Amazon over 4G, but kept getting a no internet c...

6 months left on contract phone broke want to bug another r

Hi, I have about 6months left on my contract and my phone is pretty messed up it’s very expensive to repair so I was going to buy another one phone (12pro max) and put my SIM card in the new phone. Is there any issues with doing that? thanks Mike 

Bigleafe by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

its about a apple tablet

Hello,We shoped from EE and we got a tablet and it was going to come to the store. We got ıt on 15 of December and ıt was goıng to came after 14 days but everywere ıs closed how can  we get ıt.

asya1903 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful