Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Joint contract

Can I get a joint contract with an iPad on an iPhone I already have? 

Awaiting confirmation

I ordered an iPhone 12 pro on the 13th December but I have not recived my phone and the track app still says awaiting confirmation. Is this normal?

Annual upgrade order

Hello! I ordered an IPhone 12 Pro Max on the 9th December as my annual upgrade, had no confirmation of dispatch or even an order confirmation email! What’s the best way to get this sorted? Thanks in advance.

Fincheyy by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ps4 ordered on the 27 nov 2020 still not here

I ordered a ps4 for my son but still not recieved any info ...I did complain and they assured me it would happen just out of stock. I ordered it for plenty of time for Xmas now I've ran out of money im tied to this installment in which the money is a...

PLYMUFF by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Transfer eSIM from one iPhone to another

Scenario: I received my shiny new iPhone 12, upgrading from my previous iPhone 11, and performed a "Full Data Transfer". To my surprise the EE digital SIM card I have did not also transfer across. So now I have an iPhone 12 with all my data, but no p...

jsitsec by Investigator
  • 8 replies
  • 3 Helpful

iPhone 12 Pro Max 512 blue

Hi I ordered  the phone via customer services on the 25th of November and 5 weeks later still no phone.I understand delays with what’s going on in the world but getting concerned now. Rang customer services 2 weeks ago and they couldn’t provide any u...

Resolved! Lost my BT E-mail app following recent upgrade

I recently updated my OPPO smart phone with the recent upgrade. This has deleted my BT e-mail App icon. I am very new to smart phones and have tried to reinstall the BT E-Mail App which seems ok. However I am having problems accessing Contacts when I...

LTE band 20 and Z flip

Hi can anyone confirm that Samsung Z flip 5g or non EE LTE version will work in areas that use 4g on band 20. Looking for a small phone but EE don't do any compact phones. My Sony Z5 compact is getting a bit long in the tooth now. 

koj1888 by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

BT Sport unlimited

Hi, my iPhone contract includes by sport unlimited for 24 months.  I already have a account with bt sport for tv, do I need to create a new account if I want to activate unlimited on my iPhone?