cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

iPhone 12 Pro Max 512 blue

Gazlaptop
Explorer

Hi 

I ordered  the phone via customer services on the 25th of November and 5 weeks later still no phone.

I understand delays with what’s going on in the world but getting concerned now. 
Rang customer services 2 weeks ago and they couldn’t provide any update at all.

Any ideas anyone?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Gazlaptop

Due to limited stock availability, we are fulfilling all orders for the iPhone 12 Pro Max 512GB Pacific Blue on a first come first serve basis and are working with Apple to get this to you as soon as possible.

We are sorry for the delay.

Chris

Techlab2k
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Ouch. I thought I was waiting a while. I ordered mine on the 2nd of December. Not a single email or communication from EE since then. Consumer laws in the UK say that goods have to be delivered within 30 days. If anyone at EE reads this can they explain why there’s no info? Someone needs to at least communicate with us, tell us where we are in the queue and what the updated times are. Just a call or an email. It can’t be that hard. I do hope I’m not going to pay for a handset I don’t own or maybe hasn’t been made yet. EE needs to be open and honest about expectations or loose custom. Even worse is the fact that we’ve waited so long that we are past any cooling off period on our contract. 

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Techlab2k

If you would like to discuss your order, our Mobile Care team would be able to help you with that. 

If you've ordered over the phone or website, your 14 day cooling off period will begin when the phone is delivered and the contract changes.

Chris

Techlab2k
Established Contributor
Established Contributor
Would they be able to help me or am I just going to waste an hour?

I brake for pies.