cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Lost my BT E-mail app following recent upgrade

TommyJohn
Visitor

I recently updated my OPPO smart phone with the recent upgrade. This has deleted my BT e-mail App icon. I am very new to smart phones and have tried to reinstall the BT E-Mail App which seems ok. However I am having problems accessing Contacts when I try and create an e-mail. It no longer seems to auto load when I enter a character which I know is a person in my Contacts list. The full contacts list is there and works OK when selecting contacts for texts and calls but won't select the contact when trying to send an e-mail. Can someone point me in the right direction to sort this frustration please. Tom

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @TommyJohn 

You are referring to the auto fill? It maybe that this will start reappearing if you use the same emails over as it will predict them, if you've used them before. 

If the app works and the contacts connect then it sounds like it's running ok.

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @TommyJohn 

You are referring to the auto fill? It maybe that this will start reappearing if you use the same emails over as it will predict them, if you've used them before. 

If the app works and the contacts connect then it sounds like it's running ok.

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.