Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Good as new Apple Watch

I brought a Apple Watch SE Good as new and wonder how long for delivery roughly as this is my first ‘good as new’ product. 

No email for Apple Watch

I was contacted yesterday about the January sale, and decided I’d add on an Apple Watch to my plan. So I clicked some buttons on the contract and took screenshots of it. However I never received an email regarding it? The woman said it would be here ...

Dpd delivery

I’m still waiting for my iPhone 12 pro max which I ordered at end of November. If I chose it to be delivered in store, how is this changed now due to lockdown and the store being closed?? 

123_3 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

upgrade

Hi i Placed an order 2 days ago for my upgrade, i received an email with the order number, i then received an email today stating my order is almost complete and for me to give you guys a call, only the number given is no longer in use.  

Rachel83 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Trade in upgrade

Hello, I just received my new iPhone 12 Pro, however when I upgraded I selected a trade in deal. The new phone did not come with a package or anything to send my old phone in, will this arrive in the next couple days? Or do I need to contact EE?

LeonMc by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I phone 12 max pro delivery

I order my new phone 2days ago on 30th of dec I got told that it would take a week to come into stock then I would receive a delivery date however I have seen lots of other post were people who ordered in nov are only just getting them. I was wonderi...

Lisa07 by Investigator
  • 32 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Resolved! WiFi hun password

I’m trying to change my password for my WiFi hun device. I’ve gone to http://192.168.1.1/ but it’s saying my password is incorrect and won’t allow me to change.