Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Home learning

Hi my daughter has been home learning since sep 2020 can we get a refund for this 

Resolved! Getting another device separately

Hi there, I joined EE (pay monthly tariff) back in November and I'm first eligible for an upgrade in May 2021. Is it possible for me to buy my device (iPhone 12 pro) separately and still be able to use my sim and pay monthly contract with it?Many tha...

Rossella by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Help! WiFi broadband

Hi I’m needing some temp wifi broadband for our tv for approx 3 months any idea what would be best option?

MrsDis64 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Phone upgrade. No trade in package sent

Hi,  I received my new phone today after a small period waiting for the phone to return into stock, I upgraded with the offer requiring you to also trade in your old phone to reduce an upfront cost on the new phone. my issue is that I received the ph...

Caleb211 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Replacement SIM

I have a new device which takes a micro SIM but my old device has a standard SIM. I have ordered a replacement SIM but the order form gave no option as to the size of the SIM required.

Malc10S by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Problem gaming

Hi I would like someone to help I game a lot and I live in area where I can’t get your usual wifi so I had to get 4g router problem is my nat type is moderate and struggle to get into games can someone help me change the IP address thanks 

New phone.

Hi, I ordered a phone today. I have received my email saying my order is being processed but haven’t got a delivery date. Can someone please help? Thank you 

Delivery

Hi i’v received a text saying my order has been dispatched and I should of received a text today for my delivery however I have not received no text

Apple I phone 12 pro max

Hi does anyone know waiting time for a iPhone 12 Pro Max 512 gb blue, I’ve upgraded to this but don’t know when I will receive it..thanks

Paul712 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful