Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Resolved! Just need a smaller SIM

Hello, my old phone has died and I want to switch to another device but the SIM card is the wrong size (too big). The answers on here and on the EE website seem to require a text to be sent to the existing phone number, but that (as I said) no longer...

Resolved! Data gifting

Im the bill payer. Can I take away data from my son( to stop him being on the  internet at night) and then return it back to him in the next few days?

Betty16 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Have i been accepted

Have I been accepted I have received my email confirmation and order number but I cant track my order thank you 

Resolved! Upgraded and a new sim arrived

I upgraded my phone from an XR to a 12 Pro. I requested to keep the same number but a new SIM card arrived. I transferred everything over and used the new SIM card when setting it up. However I was still receiving all the messages and still had the d...

4gee online gaming xbox

Hi,  I'm looking to purchase 4gee broadband unlimited with 4g router 2. After speaking with the tech support as ee they have advised that it might not work with online gaming on an xbox. Has anyone heard of this before? And will using a mesh network ...

**iPhone 12 Pro Max delivery time**

Morning!  I was just wondering if anyone could let me know how long it took them to receive their iPhone 12 Pro Max after ordering it online, please? Thank you.

4gee unlimited

Hi is the unlimited 4gee home package subject to a fair use police and if so what is it? 

Home learning

Hi my daughter has been home learning since sep 2020 can we get a refund for this 

Resolved! Getting another device separately

Hi there, I joined EE (pay monthly tariff) back in November and I'm first eligible for an upgrade in May 2021. Is it possible for me to buy my device (iPhone 12 pro) separately and still be able to use my sim and pay monthly contract with it?Many tha...

Rossella by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Helpful