Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

EARLY UPGRADE

Hiya, I ordered the iPhone 11 today, paying the early upgrade fee , I have had a confirmation email etc however no money has been taken from my account. I just wanted to make sure my order has actually gone through. 

Rosie40 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Order

Hi I’m a pay as you go customer and have just placed an order online to a pay monthly plan, but I have no confirmation number onmy email it just says to ring up  which I did and they said they couldn’t help me without that number

Earphone problems

Hi I have a Samsung A21s the earphones that came with it work very well on all other devices but the left side is very quiet when plugged in to the Samsung as is the microphone. I've tried other earphones and the are the same in the Samsung. What cou...

LadyHx by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Iphone 12 pro max in silver 256gb

I ordered my early upgrade Thursday (7th Jan 2021) and have the estimated delivery as tomorrow (11th January 2021) but have had no emails/texts about delivery has anyone else had issues and if so how was it sorted?

Phone Repair

Hello, I pay insurance with ee, will this cover the below phone repairs needed? I'm scared to send in if they might additionally charge me... -scratched front screen-charger detects moisture everytime phone battery dies (this is an error as phone has...

Data gifting

Hi I gift data to my auntie every month to her iPhone - we would like to get her an iPad as she’s nearly 75 and the iPhone screen to small  - she has no wifi and doesn’t live with us ...would teathering her iPhone to her iPad work .... ???

Jane7373 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Teacher working from home

I’m a teacher who has been told to deliver online live lessons 5 days a week.Our home WiFi is quite poor and I was wondering if there were any options available from EE for teachers to access more data? 

MrsWad by Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Nintendo switch not received

New contract signed up to ( husband's phone) on 28th November. Main reason was the Nintendo switch promo and was going to gift to daughter for Christmas.  Was not sent and still not been sent. Why the delay. Been a customer for years ( previously Ora...

Beck2910 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

discrepancy

I just got an email about having discrepancy between my account and my order form? Can anyone tell me why this would be please? 

katyxx by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful