Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Connecting via ethernet cable - should LAN light be blue?

I am trying to use an ethernet cable with my 4G wifi router. When I have the cable plugged in to one of the LAN ports, the 'LAN' light is not lighting up blue. Should it be lighting up? If so... how can I make the ethernet cable work? (I'm plugging t...

No order

Hello I placed my order with we over a month ago now and still haven't received anything 

Jo1222 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Re: No order delivery date

Ordered a phone couple of days ago was ment to arrive yesterday the delivery company didn't attempt to deliver it as they said there sending it back to ee. Eberytime I try and call 150 like its been said on email it doesn't go through and now I don't...

ipad cellular

if i upgrade to a an ipad will it be cellular enabled

Sent Voicemails

Is there a way to see sent voicemails? So if I sent someone a voicemail and they’re saying they didn’t get it, how can I see that I did send it?

Moll_b by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

BT Sports Box

I have ordered a BT Sports Box and received confirmation e mail on 20/1/21 saying it will be dispatched but I am still waiting for it. Please can you advise when it will be delivered.

Resolved! Sound on streaming content

I recently dual sim my iPhone 12 Pro Max. I have set it up so all my data goes through my eSim. since doing this when I’m out I would watch tv apps get perfect playback but no sound on 4g network which worked perfectly before dual sim. everything wor...

4GEE Wifi Home Router 2 (Wifi Extension)

Hi Everyone.. Posting this note from Overseas as i'm just about to arrive in UK. I've done a trawl of past posts - but can't find something that answers my specific question. (Sorry if i've missed something). I've got a 4GEE Wifi Home Router 2 Unlimi...

settings to use an asus mesh network with 4g router

I've just switched over to 4g as my 'fibre' connection with vodafone is so slow running at no more than 9.5mbps. This connection is fantastic and a life changer. However, I would like to use our asus xt8 mesh network system to push out the wifi aroun...