Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Resolved! No details of deliver aftee payment

I ordered and paid for the phone on Monday morning and got an xko order number. The phone was showing in stock and still is showing in stock but still no delivery details and unable to track as system says I cant

Cancelled order

Hello! So I placed an order a few days ago, I received my email that my order is on its way, but yesterday I received another email saying that my order was cancelled, without me doing that. How and why did that happend?

Still not received order?

I placed an order for an iPhone on an additional line to my account on the 15th of March and so far I have only had a confirmation email? Can anyone tell me how long it will take to arrive as I’m without a phone and really need it for work! Thanks! 

Delivery

I had a confirmation email qbout the product i ordered said it will be delivered within 1 day. I havent had any other contacts of when and if its coming i still havent recieved a tracking number either.

ontopup

Mistakenly i used a none EE site to top up my phone and received a pin number to top up. I was told to contact ee pin uk but i cannot find this site and do not seem to find pin top up on ee site. help please

E sim and upgrading

Hi, I am currently using an E SIM and I'm due an upgrade. Would I have to use the physical SIM EE is going to send to me and then request an E Sim again and will I not be able to use my phone until I put the new SIM in?

No delivery date

Hi, I placed an order on the 15th March 2021 and received the order confirmation but I haven’t received any type of despatch confirmation. My order number starts with XKO. Many thanks.

Cball by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful