Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Claims

Hi there  I ordered s21 ultra  on 17 January  2021 . Its perorder  . I try to claim my unleashed    by send msg to 150  but they said  u  its not add on ur account  .please  anyone help me .how I claim my free gift .thanks 

Mbilal by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! activate my telephone number

Dear all,   Hope this email suits you well.   I brief explain that I ve been using this number xxxxxxxxxxxxx for nearly one year and half.   After London lockdown I had to come back to my country, Spain, until the situation gets better.   My instagra...

mtc925 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Upgrade fee paid but not taken

Hi, ordered an early upgrade for a Samsung S20+ yesterday with a substantial early upgrade fee to pay. Paid the amount, yet it hasn't left my account and is not showing as pending. Had an email with an order number and it states usually dispatched wi...

Jezzpezz by Investigator
  • 13 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Moved e-sim to new phone, old phone now locked to EE?

My old phone had an EE e-sim and an O2 sim, both of which worked.Transferred my E-sim to my new phone.Gave my old phone to my son who is with Virgin, it tells him his sim isn't recognised, network provider problem.Does this mean that when I transferr...

Apple Watch Data - added manually

Hi, I couldn’t added data to my new Apple Watch 6 via the watch app so I called 150 and an advisor added it manually on Monday morning. It’s now Tuesday night and still no data on my watch. I messaged chat on the site today and they basically just to...

loz4321 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Pay as you go sim, how can I show ‘proof of phone bill’?

I’ve been asked to show proof of phone bill on a app of mine however never had a contract only ever had my pay as you go Sim which I top up £10 monthly, been struggling to find where I would find ‘proof of my phone bill’ not being on a contract phone

Resolved! Dual Sim

HiI’m due to upgrade but need a dual sim phone (ideally a Samsung). Which models have this capability & are they special order please? Thanks for your time

Phone Delivery

Hi there. I'm due a phone to be delivered today but it has just stated I need ID which I don't have. Is there anyway to get around this?