Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Resolved! Change pack

Hello, I have got 22 days left of my pack but I do want to change to a larger data pack grom today. Is it possible to change my pack halfway through to get more data? If so,how can I do it? Thanks    

Serolav by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Use my current unlocked phone with EE Sim?

I'm aware that there are similar questions out there but think my situation is unique! I have an unlocked Samsung 7 and use giffgaff. However my new homenhas terrible reception so will swap to EE as I know that it gets good reception here. Can I just...

Resolved! Pay as you go

I recently moved abroad and changed my SIM-only plan to Pay-As-You-Go to keep my number. I was told I need to use the number at least once every 60days. However, I cannot see my plan, top-up option on MyEE profile. It says “account closed”. 廊Would be...

Mari_M by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! how to unlock my second hand pixel4?

Hi,I buy a second-hand google pixel4 device from XianYu web-site. I need unlock the device to test my new network. But I'm in China now and can't call to your customer service. Could you please help to unlock the phone?[OEM unlocking] item is gray an...

device-2021-05-06-152727.png
fff3 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Blocked phone

I bought a iPhone 11 from one of my friends who was supposed to use the money to pay off the contract SIM card and she didn’t, a few months later the phones been blocked so I’m unable to use it she’s told me it’s because she’s not paying for the SIM ...

Hi I received a black and white pop up on my phone screen with a white arrow and a white call word and name in the black and White pop up under I add the same with a white arrow and white call word and some numbers to call it back I did have my WiFi ...

Dpd didn't deliver my parcel

I waited in all morning and dpd didn't deliver my new phone and said it was because ee didn't provide my full address????

DanniD73 by Visitor
  • 6 replies
  • 3 Helpful

EE 4g Home Internet has no service for the last month

For the last 2 months we have experienced no service at home so no internet... why do I still have to pay my bill?  I keep getting updated with a Mast Problem and its taking longer than usual to repair.... the whole village have been bombarding EE wi...

JO158 by Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

EE locked my IPhone

Hi everyone, I’m really quite annoyed!  I bought my iPhone from the Apple store in 2018 and I have a PAYG SIM with EE.  My phone number is being transferred today for my new 3 contract, I put my new 3 SIM in and low and behold - my phone is locked. I...

Can I cancel a return?

Hi there, due to corona this is becoming very hard to get anything out of ee, I’m currently emailing them and it is taking well over two days for a reply. I did a cancellation form for my iPhone 12 Pro Max. But I’ve now decided to cancel it, how do I...