cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Walldavid88
Contributor
Contributor

Hi I received a black and white pop up on my phone screen with a white arrow and a white call word and name in the black and White pop up under I add the same with a white arrow and white call word and some numbers to call it back I did have my WiFi calling switch on has this kind of message come from my WiFi calling being switch on can someone help me with this question has I haven't seen this kind of pop on my phone screen before 

24 REPLIES 24
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

It might help to post an image of it,

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

Hi thank you for your reply how do I submit a image so I can show you thank you

@Walldavid88   Use this icon to post a image from your pictures 

617F6B85-7C38-4956-9C71-48BCFA4DAD23.jpeg

Use the Camera icon above your text to upload an image file to here.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

IMG_20210504_074149~2.jpg

Hi this is a drawing of what I saw on phones screen I didn't think at the time to screen shot the image I saw the name and number might not be the right name and number I saw on my screen but the image I am showing you is the kind of image I saw thank you for your help I will wait for your reply to what this could be and how it got on my phone thank you 

Thanks

Hi this is the image I saw on my phone screen I didn't think at the time to take a screen shot of it this is a drawing of what I saw on my phone screen the name and number might not be right the image is its what I saw on my phones screen I will wait for your reply to let me know what this is and how it got on my phone screen thanks

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Walldavid88,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Which app were you using when you saw the popup?

Do the same notifications show in your call history?

James

Hi thanks for your reply I was my a normal phone call to my friend later on I noticed this pop up I didn't take a screenshot of it at the time but the image I am showing you is a drawing of what pop up on my phone screen the name and number is not right but the image I am showing you is this what I saw on my phone screen later on I was checking my phone call settings and I noticed my WiFi calling was switched on has this pop up come from me having my WiFi calling switch on has I have never seen this kind of pop up before can kindly tell where this kind of image would have come from and how it got on my phone I will wait for your reply thanks