cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Walldavid88
Contributor
Contributor

Hi I received a black and white pop up on my phone screen with a white arrow and a white call word and name in the black and White pop up under I add the same with a white arrow and white call word and some numbers to call it back I did have my WiFi calling switch on has this kind of message come from my WiFi calling being switch on can someone help me with this question has I haven't seen this kind of pop on my phone screen before 

24 REPLIES 24
XRaySpeX
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

It might help to post an image of it,

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

Hi thank you for your reply how do I submit a image so I can show you thank you

@Walldavid88   Use this icon to post a image from your pictures 

617F6B85-7C38-4956-9C71-48BCFA4DAD23.jpeg

Use the Camera icon above your text to upload an image file to here.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

IMG_20210504_074149~2.jpg

Hi this is a drawing of what I saw on phones screen I didn't think at the time to screen shot the image I saw the name and number might not be the right name and number I saw on my screen but the image I am showing you is the kind of image I saw thank you for your help I will wait for your reply to what this could be and how it got on my phone thank you 

Thanks

Hi this is the image I saw on my phone screen I didn't think at the time to take a screen shot of it this is a drawing of what I saw on my phone screen the name and number might not be right the image is its what I saw on my phones screen I will wait for your reply to let me know what this is and how it got on my phone screen thanks

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Walldavid88,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Which app were you using when you saw the popup?

Do the same notifications show in your call history?

James

Hi thanks for your reply I was my a normal phone call to my friend later on I noticed this pop up I didn't take a screenshot of it at the time but the image I am showing you is a drawing of what pop up on my phone screen the name and number is not right but the image I am showing you is this what I saw on my phone screen later on I was checking my phone call settings and I noticed my WiFi calling was switched on has this pop up come from me having my WiFi calling switch on has I have never seen this kind of pop up before can kindly tell where this kind of image would have come from and how it got on my phone I will wait for your reply thanks