cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Walldavid88
Contributor
Contributor

Hi I received a black and white pop up on my phone screen with a white arrow and a white call word and name in the black and White pop up under I add the same with a white arrow and white call word and some numbers to call it back I did have my WiFi calling switch on has this kind of message come from my WiFi calling being switch on can someone help me with this question has I haven't seen this kind of pop on my phone screen before 

24 REPLIES 24

Hi just got your message I only seen it pop up once on my phone screen later on I checked my phone settings to see where this pop might of come from and I noticed I was on WiFi calling it was switched on I am going to send a message what I sreach online maybe it has something to do with this it says when your calls are being drivet you get a message on your phone saying that the call is being drivet to a other number maybe this what it was I don't know can you have a think about it and let me know what it could be I have also done a McAfee scan on my apps and they are fine also on Google play protect my apps have come back fine just don't really know what this pop up on my screen could kindly let me know if you find out want it could be thanks

Screenshot_20210503-105901.png

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Walldavid88

Thanks for the quick reply. 

Were you dialling the number at the time the message appeared? 

Do you have a call divert set up? 

As advised by @Christopher_G we are unable to find any information on this message, if it happens again please take a screenshot. 

Leanne.

Hi thanks for your message again I didn't think at the time of taking a screenshot of it hopefully this wont pop up again I have done a other search online and came up with this in regards to your first question I was making a call on vowifi which I didn't know. I was making the call on vowifi till later on when I was checking my phone's settings I don't think I add a drevit setting set up on my phone at the time what I was getting at with the screenshot I sent you saying that it says I would receive some kind of message if the person I was calling add some kind of forwarding set up on there phone  has you can see from this new screenshot I am sending it looks like I was making a call through Skype with the vowifi being switch on we seen to getting on the right lines to this I would be grateful if you would look at my messages again and kindly reply with your answer to the them with going on what you said regarding was I making a call through Skype it looks like I was by this screen shot I am sending you I will wait for you reply this might have caused the pop up on my screen hopefully it is right 

Screenshot_20210506-124017.png

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Walldavid88

Thanks for the picture. 

This shouldn't bring up a message when you make a call, I don't believe. 

If this happens again, please let me know. 

Leanne.

Hi

IMG_20210504_074149~2.jpg

Hi thank you for your help at a time like this like I said earlier I have scan my phone apps with McAfee security and they came back fine no problems also scan them with Google play protect security and they came back fine no problems but I think I might get a new phone just to be on the safe side and start a again with a new phone I am sending you again a drawing of what I seen on my phone screen the name on the drawing might not be right and there might of be a few more numbers on the image I saw on my phone screen but the image I saw was set out like the drawing I am showing you with the arrows and the word call and name and under it again the arrow and the word call and there might of been a few more numbers like I said maybe you would like to keep this image on your ee records just in case it happens again to a other custom of yours and you could also go back to the image and try find out what is and where it came from if any more of your customers have the same problem you can go back to the image and check it out thank you for you time and help thank you