cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

EE 4g Home Internet has no service for the last month

JO158
Visitor

For the last 2 months we have experienced no service at home so no internet... why do I still have to pay my bill?  I keep getting updated with a Mast Problem and its taking longer than usual to repair.... the whole village have been bombarding EE with questions regarding this problem, some have had their bill suspended until its fixed.

3 REPLIES 3
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @jo58

Welcome to the community.

I'm sorry to hear that you're having some problems with the service in your area. Our engineers will be working hard to get the service back to normal soon.

If you would like to discuss your account or any refunds, I'd recommend speaking to our Technical Support team.

Chris

DW48
Visitor

I have a 4G wifi box from EE that is faulty the sim just doesnt work with the box i've tried the SIM in my brothers similar device and it works so its definitely the box however no replacement can be offered as apparently they have been have an influx of such issues since April. Has anyone had the same issues and managed to get anything resolved. I don't expect to be paying my bill in the meantime.

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @DW48

Welcome to the community. I'm sorry to hear that you have a faulty 4G WiFi router.

I'm surprised to read that you weren't offered a replacement for that reason. I've sent you a private message so that we can look into this.

Chris