Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Change phone number

If you have a very old pay as you go sim card can its number be transferred to a new nano sim?

ACP1 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 4 Helpful

eSim Card - Your data plan could not be set up. Try again later

Hi, I followed instructions on ee.co.uk/simswap, where I've activated esim. However, when I try to add to my phone via qrcode I'm getting the following issue:Unable to Complete Data Plan Change.Your data plan could not be set up. Try again later. Cou...

mtar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Apple Watch cellular problem

Hi,I have a problem with getting my Apple Watch working on celular.I have a pay monthly contract, but when I click "Set up mobile data" in the Watch app, an Ee page opens telling me that Apple Watches are not supported on the price plan I have.Would ...

Re: Router keeps restarting

Same!Previously had EE broadband for over a year, faultless.Moved home, last week install moved to new address.Every day it's gone down, router reboots/lights flash.Replaced router, not helping at all.Helpline says the service is 'stablising' - not v...

DWW5 by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Re: New Sim

I'm having the same problem just got a new pay as you go sim as my old one was a wor

No mobile network internet on Xiaomi Mi A2 Android 10

I have no mobile internet on my Xiaomi Mi A2 with Android 10. I setup APN as per below and restarted the phone and still no signal. https://setup-ee.wdsglobal.com/internet?step=modelselection.vm&contractId=230&countryId=36&networkId=2027&manufacturer...

zr_ by Contributor
  • 25 replies
  • 6 Helpful

Resolved! Netgear orbi will not connect to the Internet

So Here is the story. I currently own a Nighthawk X6 running though a BT openreach ECI B-Focus V2 Modem. MY ISP is EEThis has been working very well apart from having to use extenders in certain areas, so I wanted to eliminate this and purchased the ...

gazwoz by Investigator
  • 14 replies
  • 8 Helpful

delivery

i was told my parcel was meant to be deliver today but it hasn’t and haven’t received any tracking info or confirmation emails. i ordered it over the phone on friday 

5GEE Outdoor Hub installation

Hi everyone, I have recently purchased a 5GEE outdoor hub for my new office and I was wondering if EE can assist with the installation of it? Is this available through EE? Cheers