Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Resolved! Pay as you go to Contract

Yesterday I paid 10 pounds for 100 mins and 4 GB ( I don't need this, 1 GB will suffice).   I have been living abroad for the last 9 yrs so I thought the pay as you go option would help for starters but this is proving very costly.  My husband just t...

Compensation for no service

Hi a refund is due to be credited to my account do I need to ask for it to be paid into my bank or is it automatic? 

K-L81 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Resolved! Sim not activated after 24 hours

Hello, I recently upgraded to an iPhone 12, got a new sim and followed the process to activate it. It's been over 24 hours and my sim still isn't active - any suggestions? Cheers,Ryan

Ry4n_149 by Investigator
  • 8 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Handset cost

Hi. I ordered my new phone yesterday and it was £30 for handset. However I’ve been charged £36.98? 

Nikki655 by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Second line discount removed

I renewed my contract in October and my second line discount was removed. I received a txt in November saying that it had incorrectly been removed from my account and that a discount had been applied to my next bill. However my second line discount h...

Resolved! EE SIM refresh

I have recieved the below text and was wondering if it is a scam: We've freshened up our SIM plans and we need to move you to a new one. We've put together all your options at http://discover.ee.co.uk/I8W5A2d5Or, if you do nothing, we'll automaticall...

KS0607 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Re: Late Payments

Hi, I’ve also been cut off due to a late payment, reason is that I am jobless. I have attempted calling the number given but it seems to be not working. I plan to pay for it in a few weeks. are you able to get me though to someone through chat servic...

HKA by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Nhs perks

Hi there. I’m trying to log on to EE perks. I’ve pressed activate on my nhs work email but when it takes me back to the log on screen for perks it just keeps telling me I’ve entered the wrong email address/password. It won’t let me start again and wo...

CT18 by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful