Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Delivery Dispute

I placed an order online for a new device. After two failed delivery attempts DPD sent an email on Wednesday to say my device had been delivered. I was at home and did not receive my delivery. I contacted EE and they have raised a dispute with DPD. H...

La-cook by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Re: Contact EE - Digital update

Hi.My name is xxxxxx xxxxxxxxx. EE cancelled mine account because I payed for this £100 in June. I can't make phone calls and I can't receive calls. Mine phone number xxxxxxxxxxx Please turn it back on.  mine email address. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxx.xxx...

LH7011 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Apple Watch

Hii!! I was wondering if can you exchange items, I got an Apple Watch series 6 and I’m just not using it anymore it’s literally sat on my bed side gathering dust and it’s just extra money I don’t need to spend 

Darc123 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Sharing contacts

I shared 30 contacts from my mobile to my work phone & have been charged 67p for each one. I am furious & don’t know why, any ideas

Brobs by Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

EE 4G Sim + Router

Hello, I recently bought a TP-LINK MR200 router to utilise in a remote area. The plan was to use this with the OpenVPN server on the router to connect to a LAN remotely.  When I use my EE sim card I am able to connect to the internet when directly co...

ND0724 by Investigator
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Wrong phone sent out

I was sent the wrong phone - it was meant to be 128gb iPhone 12 but it was 64gb. How long is the process to getting the correct iPhone sent out that was agreed upon when signing for my new upgrade?

shanim91 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Smart Router port forwarding in DMZ randomly stops working

Hello,I've recently been upgraded to FTTP with the white Smart Router, and all the discs to provide wifi around the house.  The discs are brilliant, and I'm generally really happy with the router - however, every day or so, it just decides that it do...

c2r by Investigator
  • 18 replies
  • 4 Helpful