Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Amazon prime video

Just followed all steps after coming on here to see how to activate my smart benefit, my smart benefit is amazon prime video, I've just done everything and followed all steps to finally choose something to watch and its now telling me to have a free ...

Shaylp by Valued Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Mobile tethering abroad

Hi! I’m planning on going abroad for a bit and working remotely. If I use my mobile phone as a modem connected to my laptop using my data, will the IP address be showing as being in the UK? thanks 

Katie261 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Unlimited data pass for £5, but £10 on my bill

I just enabled this add-on couple of days ago, cause I said why not, £5 for unlimited data, but I saw now on my bill that I've been charged with £10 instead of £5. I don't have other extra charges or add-ons on my bill.Does somebody know why? Thanks....

Screenshot_20210710_025104_uk.co.ee.myee_edit_35598442826859.jpg Screenshot_20210710_025114_uk.co.ee.myee_edit_35427243737822.jpg

Broadband

My ee broadband is connecting without Internet my 5ghz is fine but only available in same room where router is 

EE Brightbox 2 - Broadband light flashing orange

Hi, hoping someone can help me identify the issue with my fibre broadband. I have a EE brightbox 2, which has been working fine for the last few months. Last weekend it started playing up; not able to get on the internet for a couple of mins, then it...

JimboJam by Investigator
  • 12 replies
  • 6 Helpful

Changing account number in myEE app

Hi all,Does anyone know how I can associate a different account number with the ‘my EE’ app? I used to have an account a few years ago but left for a different provider. I have since returned but have the same email address/phone number. When I log i...

Leeebeee by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Can't leave EE online - error message

Hi, I have tried leaving EE online through the EE website but keep getting this error message. ErrorWe're working on fixing this page.What happened?Sorry, we're not able to complete your request right now.Please log in to My EE via your registered Mo...

Lou2016a by Established Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

change payment card for pay as you go pack

How do I change my payment card for my pay as you go monthly pack?  There doesn't seem to be any straightforward method.  Do I need to stop the monthly pack with the old card and then start a new one with the new card?  Thanks!

Resolved! Access controls are now managed using the My EE app.

Just logged into a brand new EE smart router to setup access control and its not there and says on the My EE app but cant find it there and called 150 and they dont know either where its gone has anyone found it please ?