Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Bush smart TV trouble connecting to 4gee wifi mini

Having real trouble setting upTv recognises wifi but when put in password no connectionWent into advanced settings after network type and into manual ip address and put in 192.168.001.001 but not saving 

Adrian56 by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Re: EE PERKS

Hi, I'm also having trouble logging in as it says my account is deactivated. Password reset does not work either. Could someone helpe with this please? 

How do I contact EE?

How do I contact EE?I am not in the UK so cannot call customer servicesI have checked the Live chat function on multiple occasions over the last few weeks but it is never available.I have sent a complaint through the website contact form, however I h...

Kev0374 by Investigator
  • 9 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Setting up broadband

Good evening, I am moving into a new house on 15th August and hoping to have internet set up for when I move in as I am currently working from home. How long does it normally take for the broadband box to be delivered once the order has been placed, ...

kez926 by Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Up grade

Im now ready to up my phone not sure what phone and i want to upgrade my tablet are there any bundles

New PAYG handset - transferring contacts etc

Hi, I need to buy a new handset (my current one is so old I cannot download the NHS Covid app) but want to keep my existing PAYG pay weekly tariff.  Can I transfer my sim and existing sd card to transfer my existing number, contacts, music and photos...

Resolved! Best sim option for router in caravan

Hi all. Just joined the community and looking for some advice on the best option to go for. I have done a search but can seem to find a related answer. Ive purchased a Netgear M2 router for our touring caravan and am trying to find the best affordabl...

Mrgee by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Helpful

IPHONE SE

Apologies am dyslexic having trouble on ee website.   What is the best pay as you go package ,I have an SE phone and like to listen to music and videos..   would be willing to pay upto25 a month...    I cant find 4g packages

Companies included in EE perks

My daughter and I are both coming up to the end of our 24mths contract.  I currently have a 20% discount on the account, which I assumed was because I worked at HSBC and they were a company to provide such a discount.  I now see there is a "perks" di...

darin68 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful