Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

EE perks

I’ve got an upgrade and been told I can register my blue light card to get a discount. I can not get to the page to submit a picture of the card for verification. Please can you help. Thank You

Tina_68 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Reset password link not sending

Hi been trying to reset password for ee perks for days now, says link has been sent but I never receive it. I have also talked to 2 operatives on the phone who both said they where going to get back to me but haven't. Hope you can help! 

Sn0wman1 by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

PAC code request 72 hours?

I have tried to get my pac code via text and through the web and also via 150.Currently I am being told I need to wait 72 hours? Is this standard practice? J

Olympics

Who's watching the Olympics,  ? Come on team GB

Re: Can’t receive incoming calls after old number transferred

Hi, transferred my old number to EE and have waited 48hrs to which I can call out but can’t receive incoming calls  I’ve checked my number in settings which it’s my old number and I’ve checked my account and my old number is now linked to my EE accou...

4gee action camera app crashing problem!

So I got this action camera a few years ago with my mobile contract just under a year ago now I changed provider and got another phone so I have downloaded the app for the action camara and everytime I link the phone to the camera the app just crashe...

Evesy93 by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Added a data bundle, and they've upgraded me.... WHY?

Hi there, So I am halfway through a 2yr plan, and decided I needed more data. Rang up and changed my package to unlimited data for an extra £21 per month. The guy said you can change it back at anytime.I then get a text saying I'm upgraded? I check m...

Resolved! Using pay monthly aboard

Hello. Unfortunately I need to go back to my country(Poland) but I still got more than year of pay monthly contract. Can I use my pay monthly SIM card without any extra costs in Poland for remaining time? 

Codamik by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful