Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Contract ending

Hi. My broadband contract is due to end on 4th September so I have been on my app and decided to upgrade. The new contract requires an engineer to come out but the first available date is 15th September. If I book this in does that mean I won’t have ...

JW75 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

mobile hotspot

Hi having ongoing problems with wifi, while they are fixing issues they have increased my 4g data on mobiles to enable use of devices like laptop, tv etc.  My kids have xboxs and tell me they cant use hotspot on them? are they doing something wrong o...

Direct Audio Streaming

I have an App called "BeMore" which controls my hearing aids; I have been told that any phone using Android 10 or or later as a platform will enable direct audio streaming from my phone to my hearing aids. This would enable me to answer calls without...

4GEE WiFi data-on

How do I add on more than the 30GB pack on offer. I would like an unlimited short term data option (or nearest best offer) so I can work away from home. thank you. 

1Me2 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Resolved! Google jibe

Pleeeeeease, someone, anyone, tell me how to disable the ridiculous spam from google. I don't want to use your effing chat. No, I haven't changed my mind since you last asked me literally 2 minutes ago. Read more   

Screenshot_20210823-104440_Google Play services.jpg

Delivery

I ordered 2 xbox's on Friday received 1 on Saturday waiting on the other one try to check status but no information available 

Chris826 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! unable to connect wifi underground

Hi Guys, I have my T-Mobile number transfered to a EE sim and I am having some issues when it comes to connect to EE wifi auto in the London Underground wifi system. The thing is since I have an EE sim I cannot connect it. Can anyone assist me on thi...

londoneer by Valued Contributor
  • 26 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Don't like my upgrade phone

Ordered my upgrade online and it came today and I hate the new phone can I return the phone I store or do I have to return through post since it was bought online? 

LC2304 by Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Resolved! Master socket - broadband

Hi, I’m just looking for some advice. I’ve recently called broadband due to moving address, they have advised me of when my broadband will be transferred over. No engineer is needed but I cannot find the master socket in my property. Any ideas? 

Kirst98x by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Helpful