Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Van life internet

I live full time in a camper and want to get internet onboard.  What's the cheapest way please?  Ive read about mifi and upping the data on my phone and hotspot?  Don't really have a clue.   In addition, I'll be going abroad for 3 months and will nee...

Resolved! FTTC without phone line

Is it possible to not have a phone line if only FTTC broadband is available in my area?  Or am I stuck paying for a service I never use? 

Resolved! Fttp on fibre 36

I've recently upgraded to fibre 36 from standard and my Internet drops on the regular and kicks everybody off the network. Part of the deal is we get FTTP, if fibre runs thru the street then to our property on the standard line instead of of a new fi...

Vicgurt by Established Contributor
  • 85 replies
  • 17 Helpful

Resolved! Moving to EE broadband from Virgin

Virgin uses a coax cable from the box on the outside wall to their router What cable to the new FTTP services use inside the property? IE, can they use the same cable? I don't have a BT phone socket inside the property. I have just had everything pla...

Re: Huawei p smart 2021

I have this problem aswell as google services dont work on mine, i have to use aptoide or apk pure and they arent very good either as all the apps i try to install says they need google services to work

Soph89 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Apple music benefit

I had apple music as my chosen benefit but when I try to sign up it says I have no subscription so haven't been able to use it. I seem to be going round in circles. Anybody else had this issue and can help?

Apeep2 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No bars but close to mast.

Hello, I am having an issue with a mast near me that is giving me -120dbm and no bars yet it is just across the road about less a mile and my calls are suffering. I can force band 7 on another mast for the speed but this does not support calls as I g...

CyberModz by Contributor
  • 15 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Reopen a closed account

Hi, I am Cui Jianyu. I forgot to pay my mobile fee last three months, because I came back to China. When I check my account, it had been closed. So, I paid 60 pounds to my mobile number. However, I found my account is still closed. Could you help my ...

CUI by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful

credit card charges

Himy credit card is being charged every month as per the below:I dont recognize the transaction nor do i have any service from EE/BT etc.Can someone help me to terminate this weekly charge please?thank you DescriptionEE TOPUP VESTA EE.CO.UK IRLAmount...

nikos11 by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Netflix Smart Benefit

I recently upgraded on Friday and got a package with the Netflix smart benefit. I've just activated it via the text message link and followed the steps from Netflix however Netflix have actually charged my bank account for the basic package. I cant s...