Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Mobile service

The service is dire, been with EE over 17 years and recently upgraded and bought an extra sim on the old phone.Sims and numbers totally mixed up do no.Apple music-  Then.get the bill in and charged for 2 extra Sims on same number!! Customer service i...

Mug1 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No where to apply code for accessories

I have had nothing but issues trying to apply ee perks codes to upgrades and accessories. Got my upgrade sorted eventually but there is no where on the perks portal or main shop where you can actually apply your code as you go through checkout. Pay y...

Simm1324 by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Removing Apple Watch plan

Hi. I need to remove my Apple Watch from my existing plan but I’m really struggling to find any way of doing this on the EE app. Can anyone help as I really don’t want to go through the even more frustrating process of having to ring EE.?

curryamc by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! How to add EE perk code after purchase

Does anyone know how i add my emergency services EE perk code? I have already upgraded my phone  and was told i could add the code after once i received it.

JOR88 by Visitor
  • 12 replies
  • 5 Helpful

3 weeks, still no unlock code

I have been waiting almost 3 weeks after EE said they would unlock my device. The email says a maximum of 10 days....I have been into the store and spoke to them via the online chat 4 times and still nothing. I cannot use my phone until this is sorte...

Jf_98 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No information

Hi there just ordered the 13 pro max  on a telephone call and the money has been taken out for the upfront cost however I have received no email or any information on the delivery thanks 

Resolved! Mobile locked to Orange

Have a Old Sony Ericsson mobile locked to Orange an EE sim-Card won't Register How to fix is it best to get unlocked or do EE still do orange sims?

Kwb0712 by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Hi I've put 30 quid on my account but have not received my package.  Says top up  was successful 

Resolved! Trade ins for upgrades

Hay, Just looking for advice. My contact is up as of next month and I've been told I can now upgrade. I wanted too keep this device and give it to someone and upgrade to a new one myself how do I go about doing this, or do I have to trade in my devic...

NonaC28 by Established Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful