Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Can I tell who used my wifi from the data usage records

I have a device that has used my WiFi over 5 days and for that to happen they must have entered the password however nobody has access to my flat over the period when it was used.  Can I identify the device? It happened 2 months ago 

Ajp123 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Visual voicemail

I had a text today to say my visual voicemail had been turned off and to text visual on to 150 to reactivate. This is not working, I keep getting the reply could not process the request. not sure why not. I have upgraded to a sim only plan, but this ...

SDS20 by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Re: bill seems high

I just joined EE it's supposed to be £37 a month so can someone tell me why my first bill is £87.01. £50.01 over what it should be and I've not even used the phone yet.

Resolved! load balancing

I have been an EE customer with broadband for many years and considering upgrading to basic fibre. My current network is a central area consisting of a phone patch panel and a draytek 2860 router feeding 6 ethernet wired outlets which includes 2 addi...

Re activate EE perks

Hi can someone help me re activate my EE perks account.I had access 12 months ago but now says de activated, Thanks

Data Gifting from abroad

I'm the account holder and I'm abroad. Why can't I gift some of my unused mobile data to family who are still in the UK?

HazelW by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Smart benefits

I have the apple smart benefit of prime video. I am enjoying watching prime video and want to keep it after upgrade can this be done? 

AC2483 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Change Sim in 4GEE box

unable to change sim in 4GEE box, will not accept pin number.  Is there a master pin?

lynn1966 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

EE website

Can’t log in to website technical issues on EE end 

Tonycav5 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful