Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Imusic

just upgraded my phone do I get imusic free for 6 months

NickyH68 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Android 10 to Android 11 production-readiness

Has anyone recently done an Android update from Android 10 to Android 11 who can comment on the production-readiness of the process, and whether there are any performance or functionality issues post-upgrade to Android 11 ? I'm currently seeing an op...

mikeliuk by Ace Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Earbuds

I have been trying to pair my earbuds to my phone but I can't seem to do it

Tj71 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

iPhone and iWatch dual contract

Hi. I am looking for a contract for my iPhone that will include a sim for the iWatch 7 I am about to purchase.  Could anyone recommend a contract please.  TIA.

iPhone 13 pro max

Anyone no what’s going on with EE UPGRADES  I upgraded to the iPhone 13 pro max weeks ago I’ve got my return pack and being told to return now or I’ll be charged over £600 but I still have no delivery date on my new phone so I’m not sending my curren...

Rich71 by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

iPad 2021

Hi ordered my ipad 2021 last week, and said it was In stock, now when I put my order in tracker, it comes back as back order! How long does this normally take ? Cheers

Kanep by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Contract end but cannot upgrade

I recently took over a own phone number from the original bill payer, knowing it had gone well beyond its contract, by at least a year, so I was expecting to upgrade it as soon as I was ready and able. But since I've taken over and created an EE acco...

keys0guy by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Upgrade looking at other account

Hi I have two accounts.  One of them is showing with a 100% upgrade offer.  When I choose upgrade it only shows my other number and I cna't see how to change it to the number that is due an upgrade.  Any suggestions?

JasonLL by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Order tracking

Hi, I have ordered a Samsung z fold 3 on 7/10 and was told it would be dispatched within 7 days.  My tracking status is still set to order confirmed, but I have received messages today saying my order is on track and I must return my trade in phone b...

Jaclyn by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful