Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

iPhone 13 pro max

EE, how can I send the phone I currently have back as the trade in by the 30th October when I don’t even have the phone? 

3251DC57-B5D1-4BF7-B6AA-EA9AFF8AB31B.jpeg
LeviGray by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Despatch expected in 24 hours for nearly a week

STILL waiting for my iPhone 13 pro max 1TB. Status has been in ‘Despatch expected. Within 24 hours) for nearly a week. Can’t find phone number to ring to see what’s going on. Starting to wish I hand not selected to switch to EE for my new phone

Hollkj by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

When will my phone be despatched?

I ordered a new phone (pay monthly) 3 days ago and it said it will take 24 hours, I asked for this to be a delivered at the store. When checking the delivery it still says order confirmed and not despatched, will the phone already be at the store as ...

Loyalty reward in the App

Got a loyalty reward to upgrade early with no fee. However, every time I select the link, it does not work - comes up with an error message asking me to try a different link. Any ideas?? It’s been like this for 2 days.

Lsd64 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Has any on got their 13 delivered?

I’m starting this thread to see if there are any EE customers who are actually receiving their ordered IPhone 13’s? Particularly the ones which are being delivered by DPD? So only if you have, could you please put your order.. model,  date ordered an...

Pay monthly upgrade phone and contract

Hi, I placed an order phone 13 pro max for an upgrade. I received an email to say my order was being processed but have  confirmationI have tried tracking the delivery using the order number in the confirmation email How do I get further information...

Late delivery

Hi I had a txt this morning sayin my upgrade would be with me between 10am and 12pm 2day and its still not here, ive stayed in all day waiting for it 

Deleting duplicate account

Hello! I would like to delete this profile I am logged in as - it is a duplicate since I did not realise I was already registered. Username: tripmike1497 Please confirm when account is deleted. Thanks,

Samsung S21 Ultra 256g Phantom Upgrade delivery.

I ordered my upgrade on 29th September. The website said dispatch within 7 days. I am stilling waiting for  delivery of my Samsung S21 Ultra 256g Phantom Upgrade. I had a message on 13th October to say my order is on track even though it nearly two w...

jackiehn by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful