Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Samsung S21 Ultra 256g Phantom Upgrade delivery.

I ordered my upgrade on 29th September. The website said dispatch within 7 days. I am stilling waiting for  delivery of my Samsung S21 Ultra 256g Phantom Upgrade. I had a message on 13th October to say my order is on track even though it nearly two w...

jackiehn by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Apple Iphone 13 pro mini Coming Soon

I recently received an message saying that my iPhone is "coming soon" with no related date or instruction of further steps to take. Firstly is this some thing I should be happy with as I have been waiting for my phone for a while, secondly are there ...

Izzysho by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

order

i pay order and you don’t send my reference number ,and nobody answer me when i call,and i writhing this topic for 10 times in this site on a different place

Perk login

Hi i am not able to login into my perk account.I have tried forgot password and received the link but it’s still will not allow me access or to change my password and is very frustrating. please can someone at EE help. I have called customer  service...

PAYG SIM register address

Hello, I have been using EE PAYG SIM bought from Tesco in past few years. I have not registered any mailing address with EE. Both the EE app and My EE page provide no option for me to register my mailing address. Just wonder if I could get a replacem...

bytfung by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Back order

HI, I ordered an iPhone 13 on 10/10/21 and my order is still on awaiting confirmation/back order. How long is the wait for this phone to be back in stock please?Thanks

New iPhone 13 pro max delivery

Hi has anybody received their iPhone 13 pro max? I had a confirmed date 15/10-19/10 for delivery on the 7/10 and updated yesterday that date has gone back to be date to be confirmed.Anyone have any idea what’s going on?

Can’t understand EE haters…

I apologise if this post is a bit off topic…Yet again today while out & about someone commented on my iPhone 13 Pro Max (256 GB Sierra Blue). Was asked the usual questions as if I’d had it 6 months and not 2 weeks but when I mentioned I was with EE t...

Resolved! Losing 10-80% of packets

We are VERY rural (no landline or non EE signal) and the 4GEE broadband has become very slow of late. In checking it out it seems that packets are being dropped sporadically once they leave the 4GEE router. Last night it was getting to 80% packet los...