Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Sensor broke on Samsung Galaxy Watch

Hi I got my smart watch as an add on in January however I noticed about 2 weeks ago the Green light sensor wasn't working when I took it off and didn't think anything of it. I've now noticed it's not tracking my heart rate or steps properly. Any idea...

Zoe221 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Apple Watch Family Plan vs Paired Plan

Good afternoon, I've just got off the phone with the upgrades team to upgrade to the Apple Watch 7.He's set me up with a family plan, but looking online I'm not sure if this meets my needs. The watch is for me, to be paired with my phone and I would ...

Ldog by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Apple Watch 7

Hello i paid the money for a new Apple Watch 7. The delivery did not have my house number on it. I was told you would refund the money for me to order again its now been 2 weeks and the money has not been returned 

Mark0238 by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

iPhone 13 pro

How long should I expect for my iPhone 13 pro delivery in sierra blue

Returning my iPhone 11 pro max

I oredered a new iPhone 13 pro max and knew i would have to wait a while. I have received the returns pack but I keep getting emails that my phone needs to be sent back by tomorrow or they will add on a upgrade fee. Will they extend this till i get m...

Unable to Add Xbox Series X to Plan

Hi All,I have been an EE customer since 2015, I have been trying to get a hold of the Xbox Series X.The webpage found here: https://shop.ee.co.uk/add-to-plan?dclid=CPb77u3F0_MCFUtnGwodyhsGRw#xbox shows that the Xbox is in stock, but every time I try ...

Replacement sim card

Hi,ordered replacement sim cardThen had email to phone 150 to verify.Rang 150 from mobile phone got message saying not connected.How do i verify for new sim?

Blueste by Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Iphone 13 pro max delivery

Well it has been a month my delivery date has been updated to 29 Oct to 02 Nov I am paying *bleep* loads of money for the iPhone 13 pro max contract with insurance if my phone gets delayed again I am cancelling it because the competition is at least ...

Liban1 by Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Bt sport app

Just had a message from 150 thanking me for taken out bt sport app with EE ,the problem is i have not.

bytor by Investigator
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful