cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Iphone 13 pro max delivery

Liban1
Visitor

Well it has been a month my delivery date has been updated to 29 Oct to 02 Nov I am paying *bleep* loads of money for the iPhone 13 pro max contract with insurance if my phone gets delayed again I am cancelling it because the competition is at least 10 quid cheaper a month EE give ur a proper delivery and not one that builds up our hope just you can disappoint us 

4 REPLIES 4
Nb280494
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Ordered mine 25/09. Been on despatch within 24 hours for a week now. Haven’t had a single delivery date estimate at all

Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Liban1 @Nb280494 

If you search the forums there are are many threads on this topic. Apple aren't delivering until the end of November.

There is just no stock. You'll just need to be patient.

If you are concerned about your bill then you need to speak to EE CS on 150.

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
Nb280494
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

So why has my phone been marked to despatch within 24 hours for over a week? 

I think waiting 31 days already can be classed as having been patient. 

also had absolutely no notification of the end of November expected delivery date. 

total farce 

@Northerner 

I ordered my iPhone 13 Pro Max on the 24th Sept. It’s been showing dispatched within 24h for a week. However, I’ve had an email saying it will be delivered between 15-19th Oct. Its currently the 25th Oct so i’m very confused?