Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

E-Sim - why so difficult?

I had to send my iPhone 13 back to Apple as it had a fault. I removed the e-sim from mobile data. Got my replacement phone today and went to add the sim. Downloaded all fine, but it needs activating. However they will send me a text message. Yet I ca...

Risc0n by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Complaint

I have an unresolved broadband issue now in its fourth week. Despite some help and communication early into the issue this has now dried up butch by EE and Openreach.how donI progress this as a complaint in writing as I do wish a paper trial to clari...

KennyA1 by Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

PS5 Lead Time

Hi. I was lucky enough to be able to place an order this morning for a PS5. I have received the confirmation email. However, there is no mention of the delivery date. Are you able to advise the lead time for this batch of PS5 is please? 

Apple Watch series 7

Does anyone have a delivery date? I ordered graphite stainless steel as soon as the preorders went live

No delivery update

Read moreI'm still waiting to hear about when my new phone is going to be delivered, the last message i got was your order is on it's way. I've also paid a upfront cost for the phone which has been taken out of my account I'm still waiting to hear ab...

Ir_4098 by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful

iPhone 13 pro max 128gb

Order mine in the 2/10/21 still hasn’t arrived . Tracker has been showing awaiting confirmation. However on Wednesday it update to say delivery expected between 22nd and 26th however the very next day it changed back to awaiting confirmation. Literal...

oj2413 by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Data Gifting

Hi,  I have my ee service plan of 200gb / month and i use only 20gb monthly so i would like to share it with my daughter and husband which is not with ee. So do i need to ask ee to simply issue them a sim card or do they need to join ee on any servic...

ow888 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Ee Perk Deactivated

Hi,I have a registered ee perk account using my work email. Unfortunately I didn't confirm my email address on time and my account has been deactivated, I can't log in, I can't register again, because when I try and register again, it is saying that ...

Commending a member of staff

Called today regarding an early upgrade which I made yesterday, 25/20/21, and got an email from EE asking me to call to sort some stuff out. Ended up speaking to Danny on the phone who was an absolute outstanding example of customer service. The call...