Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

26/10/2021 PS5 Fiasco

After this mornings episode consisting of many loyal EE customers having a £10 upfront fee taken out of their bank accounts, only for the site to crash after 15 minutes of going live & stock reducing to zero from 'thousands'..I'd like to ask what EE ...

EE router disconnecting TP Link M9 Plus

My EE router has started randomly disconnecting my TP link Deco M9 Plus system, then reconnecting. It's been working fine for months. Any ideas please?

Aders by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Wifi Password

I recently changed my EE mobile to a newer model, now I can't connect, I heard its under the battery cover but the text is far too small, I also tried, http://192.168.1.1/ wont connect at all, how to I change the password without all this hassle? Col...

Appallingly slow Internet

So my Internet comes in via an EE 4GEE router, complete with external antenna. There are normally occasional glitches, but nothing too bad. Over the last couple of months the performance has become noticeably worse, especially after 4 or 5pm... somet...

mlclark by Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ordered a new phone

brought the new iphone 13 i didn't get a pac or stac number will the new phone come with a new sim card ready to use?

lilly234 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Ordered and confirmed but no dispatch update

Hi,  I ordered the iPhone 11 upgrade in purple over the weekend. £30 was taken from my bank and i have received an order confirmation, but i haven't received any updates that this has been dispatched or when it will be delivered. Any help would be ap...

Proof of Contract

I am in need of help.My previous provider Carphone Warehouse/Vodafone did not cancel my monthly insurance.  I have eventually cancelled but in order to obtain a refund they require the following information:   The number you upgrade with * New make a...

Mobile data

I got an upgrade yesterday (Oppo X3 Neo) when I am not using WiFi it will not use the mobile data. I have done the usual checks..mobile data is turned on, airplane mode is off.

ella26uk by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

What is an xko

Just ordered a pay as you go sim & phone for a child.  Received an email saying your order is almost complete but we need more information to complete the order.  I need to call with the xko ready.  What does xko stand for?  I've been on hold for ove...