Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Moving house, slower speed, cancel contract fees

Will be moving house soon. Existing speed is max of 70Mbps (Fibre Plus), estimated speed (using EE tool) in new house, is max of 31Mbps (Fibre, no Fibre Plus option). I have 12 months of contract remaining - does anyone know where I stand in terms of...

X21 by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Resolved! Apple Music

Hello,  it appears I have been paying for Apple Music as an extra on my phone bill, does anyone know how to remove this extra add on? Thanks in advance 

Chelr96 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

In store order

I recently “pre ordered” an iPhone 13 pro in store and was charged a £25 fee for doing so. I haven’t received an email or anything confirming the pre order, and im wondering is a case of just waiting until the store have stock and they will get in to...

Seannnn by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

package did not turned on

hello,I've just topped up my phone and bought new package as I run out of data...it took money from the account but new package never turned on. can someone solve it?

kamil18 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Upgrade prices are too expensive to justify staying with EE.

I've been offered the chance to upgrade yet the cost, on a like-for-like basis, is £19/month more expensive than a new contract with Vodaphone via Curry's. It would even cost me more if I took out an upgrade on the exact same phone I've already got! ...

Sim not delivered

My SIM wasn't delivered and was returned to sender.How do I get it sent out again? 

Shaun991 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

iPhone 13 pro max 128gb graphite order

Hello,  I placed my upgrade order on the 31st October and it's still not arrived and says processing on the tracker. It seemed to advise it would be dispatched within 24hrs. I understand that it may not be in stock now, but please can you give me a r...

broadband constantly losing connection

dband is constantly dropping out sometimes every couple of minute sometimes longer. it is becoming very frustrating ,it also appears the wifi signal has become weeker over the last few weeks

MrG67 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

panic alarm

.  I have an aged mother and we are trying to keep her in her own home as long as possible, but she is getting increasingly frail and would like to get her a ‘panic button’ which has a sim card in so she can alert us if she falls.  The problem I am h...

moorcock by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

iPhone 11 green waiting time

I ordered the iPhone 11 green on Monday, I was told it was available and would be dispatched WITHIN 7 days (the other colours were 28 days).However my order email says it’s a “back order” and the tracking information hasn’t changed at all since confi...

Sas1982 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful