Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Phone order

I have joined ee with contract also ordered iphone 13 pro max.called the number to confirm my order, it was confirmed i also had the email for it.estimated delivery date was 4 days later but there i couldnt get any information when i put the tracking...

2Kaan by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resourcing team

Hi,  I got a phone call today about a job application for my local EE store. I couldn’t take the call and it went to voice mail, but the woman told me to get in touch with the resourcing team and left a number for me to call, and I’ll admit I’m strug...

Login to my ee app

Ok trying to log into my ee app , was working before now it’s not, when I tap already registered it redirects me to log in then tells me that my phone number is already registered, I just keep going round in circles, anyone have any ideas?

EE LIVE CHAT

Is the live chat not on anymore? I wish to discuss an upgrade with EE and sort a problem with an accessory but no matter what I do the Live chat doesn't pop up, isn't in the contact us section. Why is impossible to find??

Resolved! Moving none EE number onto new EE sim card

Hi, I've just recieved an EE PAYG sim card and want to move my old Three number onto it. Whenever I try to use the switching provider form I am given this error message 'Please make sure you enter the right phone number. It must be a UK phone number ...

32323.png
EEKaboko by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Anyone else have the same issue?

Why do EE advertise phones are available in 7 days, tell you on the phone it will be here yet 14 days later no phone no update to say why it’s going to be late.  Anyone else have the same issue?

Kinnet03 by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Pay bill

I ordered an iPhone13 they told me that it arrived in ten days, it's almost two months ago and it didn't arrive, and they're charging me in my account the value of the iPhone that didn't arrive!

Pedro33 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful