Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Help please contract phone I havnt got but left with the bill

I ordered a contract iPhone 12 Pro max, I was promised the monthly bill would be sent to me as I had direct debtor for my two devices in total. We no longer talk anymore and they refuse to give me the phone back and pay the bill, the contract doesn’t...

Claim the free tv

When I ordered my laptop  samsung  369 Pro it said tv . So how do I I get .as I just have a text saying about some sortwear  that I am getting .but that was not what come with it.  I have called and email .but guys what no joy . Come on ee help 

Nelson4 by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

IMEI Sticker on box

Is it normal for a sticker containing my IMEI number to be placed on the back of my iPhone 13 pro box?

Broadband

Anyone else in the postcode area of BD19 3EZ.  Having problems  with their ee Broadband  as mine as been  down for 3 days 

VPN disconnects

I have an EE SMART HUB.  I work from home and employers VPN constantly disconnects. IT dept at work advise that the issue isn't with their system or my laptop. Any advice please?

Resolved! Sim activation and payment

I am new to EE and wondered when the billing will start for my sim when I activate it.Start of the month I hope, I'm looking to get it activated on the 1st of December so the billing starts then. 

Using Fibre Plus with my own router.

Hi all, I'll be moving to EE from BT shortly, on a Fibre Plus Broadband without landline contract.   I understand that that'll come with an EE Smart Hub, which is arriving shortly. I'd like to use my own router, which will be an Asus RT-AC5300 (arriv...

Re: Broadband discount for a mobile user

Hi, first time poster. With fibre BB only, it says “mobile data boost” and “Apple TV 4k” option for pay monthly mobile customers, does that mean I get both at no extra cost, and is Apple TV just a box and I need to pay for any subscriptions? Also, do...

NW_Saint by Established Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

12 month smart contracts sim only

Afternoon Sim only plan question here. Does anybody know why EE have stopped doing 12 month contracts on Smart Plans? I tried to renew my contract over the phone (as my previous one had expired) and  was offered the opportunity to pay more than my cu...

keke74 by Established Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Insurance for child

Hiim considering buying my 12 year old child an iPhone on contract.would I be able to insure it with Ee or is insurance only valid for adults. Thanks

Aj121 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful