Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Switching mobile numbers on accounts

Evening,Is it possible to move my EE pay as you go number to my EE contract and put my EE contract number on to my EE pay as you go account? Basically have the pay as you go number as my work phone and need the ‘call waiting’ option which isn’t set u...

Mikeyk83 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Customer service chat Blatant LIES

I seem to get a lot of lies on the customer service chat. Is this acceptable from EE? This has led me cancel two orders. Inconsistent information Today I was being told your order is out for delivery and expect it today. Blatant lies order is still o...

ladida by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Re: 4g EE router issues

Who did you have to ring (or email) having the same issues. Only had it a week now 

Adamski2 by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Broardband speed on phone

Hi, having broardband issues at home, phones are A12, broardband is through sky. Network speed says 69mbps yet a speed test is showing download speed of around 20mbps and upload of 12mbps from phone. Is there anything I can alter on the phone to impr...

surface duo

only had a month screen  and apps still locking up os is up to date ,can i send phone back but dont want another surface duo 

paul1711 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ps5

How do I order a ps5 

Error message when trying to upgrade

Hi, I’ve been trying to upgrade my sim only plan for the past week but to no avail. I keep getting an error message saying “Sorry! There was a problem while trying to display the page” every time I try and checkout. The only reason why I have to do i...

Shamim1 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful