Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Where has the eSIM download facility gone?

I have just changed iPhones and discovered (to my cost) that the eSIM download functionality has disappeared from both the myEE web access and app.  I am now stuck outside UK with no prospect of getting a new iPhone working on my UK mobile number.......

Xbox series s offer

Can anyone help I rang up today about the offer and I had the Samsung A52s phone with the xbox but the man said it had all been confirmed but I haven't received a tracking number 

iPhone 13 pro max

Hello,  I ordered my iPhone 13 pro max in sierra blue last Saturday and i haven’t had any updates or anything like that so I was wondering how long I have to wait till receive it? thank you

Upgrade refund

I paid £181.02 on the 25 October to upgrade early. There was an issue with the order and it was cancelled. The EE advisor says the fee I paid would be refunded to my bank account. He then did a new order and said the £181.02 would be added onto my bi...

lh by Established Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Iphone 13 pro max order

Hello, I been in an EE shop and ordered an iphone 13 pro max. They said it will come in 5 days but, 7 days passed and still didn’t arrived.  Does anyone know how long it takes until it comes? 

Used PAC code, not had a text?

I've recently transferred from Three to EE and used my PAC when ordering the EE sim so I could keep my number.  I had an email from EE to say that the number transfer would take 24 hours (even though I didn't have the new sim at the time).  I've just...

RD37 by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Pac code

Ive sorted my pac code and sent it to my new provider however my number doesn't transfer Untill a day after my contract ends. Does this mean Ee will charge me for an extra month as technically the number is still valid for them? 

pack scaming

this morning I had 37.5 gig of data .I use 20 pound data packs .I'm always toping up way before credit ends ..I went shop and the shopkeeper mistakingly give me a 10 pound credit..I realized when I got home..I put it on my account..I look and my  gig...

ml37 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

BT sport casting

Hello,  I’ve tried to cast recently and I get a note on my chrome cast that says BT ready to cast. When I click on what I want to cast I get an error that says I need to text SPORT to 150 because I haven’t enabled BT sport casting yet,  (VC550) So I ...