Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Back orders

How long are the back order question for Samsung galaxy note 10+ 5g

Mattt85 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Win a Google Home Max to celebrate the launch of the Google Pixel 4

**This competition is now closed**   It’s competition time, and to celebrate the upcoming launch of Google’s new flagship phone the Pixel 4, Google’s giving away 10 Google Home Max speakers. The Home Max isn’t just a smart speaker, it’s a seriously i...

google_home_max_980x980.jpg
James_B by EE Community Support Team
  • 0 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Galaxy Fold Orders

Hello Folks If you've ordered the Galaxy Fold,  install the DPD application and register.  Non of my EE info has been updated with regards to despatch but the DPD app informed me they have a parcel from EE for me for delivery tomorrow. 

Scuffers by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Galaxy fold delivery updates

Hey.I ordered the Galaxy Fold on the 18th.Since I started tracking my order its been saying:Dispatch expected in 24 hours. (been like this for about 4-5 days now) There has been 0 updates on the tracking page, I also specifically told you guys I want...

Nowonder by Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Galaxy Fold ordered

I've just ordered the Galaxy Fold this morning - and was told it was pre-order. The website is now saying "Buy now" When can I expect to receive it?

JT_UK by Investigator
  • 22 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Upgrade delivery

I ordered upgrade online yesterday,samsung s10, begrudgingly chose the red one as it was only colour with next day delivery. The tracker hasnt moved all day and ive had no message from dps

Galaxy watch

Just upgrade my phone and says I can claim a galaxy watch how do I do this