Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

When will you process my order?

I recieved an email saying my order is being proccesed and you will let me know when my order is on its way how long does it take to process?

Samsung Fold

Good  afternoon.WHY,  new customer can't get "Samsung Fold" phone   on contract ??????First I get order number xko........  They are was accepted,    just needed little more information about me.  And then they said me  you are new customer...,     w...

Anatolij by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

My order

I ordered the iPhone 11 a couple of days ago and received a confirmation email but have had no updates and can’t track my order any help?

Csw369 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Confirm early upgrade?

Placed order for early upgrade last night, paid fee but no money taken from bank and no update on MyEE.. help? 

cobby96 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful