Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Facing issues in delivery

I ordered iphone xs on 24 september 2019 with invoice no 0998 and tracing no with xxxxxxxxxx and company’s person is asking for insurance amount cost woth 90% of phones price so i need to cancel my order and refund my money or either you make deliver...

Vikram by Investigator
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No order number?

Ordered my upgrade yesterday around 5pm and was told I’d receive the phone today (27th) however I still haven’t got an email/text with a order/tracking number yet like I was told - just a confirmation of my new plan. When will I receive an order numb...

naomit97 by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Galaxy fold "track your order" status

Hi, I ordered the galaxy fold online on the 18th, and since getting the confirmation email with my order number, the tracking status had stayed at "Order confirmed", dispatch between 27th Sep - 02 Oct. It just updated for the first time since, and no...

xellos by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Upgrading

Hi im wondering wether anyone can help me iv tried upgrading then got a email saying the phone i tried upgrading to is out of stock so then i done a different upgrade with a different colour but its been two days now and i havent heard anything back ...

GillianA by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

How do I give in-store feedback?

I was helped by Katie in the Monmouth store yesterday and haven't been able to work out how to leave feedback! I wanted Katie to know that I felt very well looked after by her and left with a phone and deal I'm very happy with - thanks again. Brillia...

ImogC by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Samsung Fold.

Just wondering if anyone who is still waiting for their Samsung fold has had any sort of confirmation/communication from EE regarding their purchase (other than the copy and paste "first come first served hubla... Thanks JON) I upgraded last week and...

Ben-Dover by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 3 Helpful