cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Galaxy fold delivery updates

Nowonder
Visitor

Hey.

I ordered the Galaxy Fold on the 18th.

Since I started tracking my order its been saying:

Dispatch expected in 24 hours. (been like this for about 4-5 days now)

There has been 0 updates on the tracking page, I also specifically told you guys I wanted to pick it up at a store and it still says:

Delivery to:
  Your Address

Is there something wrong with my order?
3 REPLIES 3
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hello @Nowonder

Thanks for coming to the community.

Samsung has indicated that there will be limited availability of the device in the UK at launch. All orders received will be fulfilled on a first come first serve basis until stock is more widely available.

If you give us a call on 150, our Mobile Care team will be able to check the address for you.

Thanks.

Leanne.

Hi,

I am a new customer to EE.

i have had delivery expected text and email with order number however not recieved any information about my new number and how to port my PAC code.

i have tried to find a customer service number to discuss where my Fold is and can’t find one at all?

Can someone please help me with this!

Dave 

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Good Morning @Wxm19

Thanks for ordering with us. 

Have you tracked your order using your order number on the online tracker?

Once your order has been dispatched and is with DPD, you will receive a text message with your 1 hour time frame. 

We would generally advise completing your number port before 5:30pm for this to complete the next working day. 

You can complete a number port by filling in our online form or giving us a call

Speak soon, 

Katie 🙂