Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Resolved! New EE Customer

I ordered my SIM online to go into a new iPhone. I supplied my PAC code at the time of the order. As far as I am aware I just needed to put the SIM into the phone and it would be done automatically. How long will it take to get my number ported so th...

XKO

Posted in the open: @Leoni_allen wrote: Hello, I’ve recently ordered the new iPhone and had a confirmation email with my order number and then a following email to say  that I need to contact EE with my XKO number. What does this mean please? 

XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Helpful

IPad not receiving SIM Swap text

I am trying to move to an eSIM from a physical SIM that is in my iPad, however, I am not receiving any texts for the code through on my current SIM. I get the usual EE messages about my bill etc. but not for the SIM swap. Anything I am doing wrong?

Oder conformation

I did an online order, I got an email to confirm my detail. Why would happen if I don’t phone to confirm it? Will the order be cancelled 

Chlo201 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Pairing

Received message stating a device has paired with my phone. Not me. What do I do?

0984DC by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Dual Sim Card

I have just ordered the iPhone 12 pro max and it says on the apple uk website I can use this phone on a dual sim card.I already have 2 sim only contracts with EE and i'm wondering how I can change this to a dual sim, with the same separate numbers?Th...

Update on EE and BT stores

Following the Government’s latest advice we’ll be temporarily closing all our EE and BT stores, until further notice. Our stores have played an important role in keeping our customers connected during this difficult time, and we’d like to thank those...

Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 10 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Sim Card locked

Hi there,I changed my Sim in the phone and then put it back but it says it's locked. Can you please help me to unlock it.

Gitana1 by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

SIM Card not arrived

I ordered a replacement SIM as I bought a new phone and it needs  nano SIM, ordered it on 25th October 2020 it has still not arrived.

SIM card lost and phone

Hi it Salman I lost my phone and SIM card last night so my insurance company need some information about when it’s first and last used SIM card so I requested u can u please send me information on my email please