cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

X Box Series S offer

Thom1984
Explorer

Hello, I see many people have asked a similar question already, however mine is slightly more specific.

I ordered an Oppo A54 as an additional line, this was mainly to take up the offer of the Xbox Series S. I've paid the £30 upfront but not yet received a text to confirm the Xbox. I'm not overly concerned about this as the t&C's of the offer say within 5 working days and I only made the order on Friday. I will contact EE if I've not received a text by Friday this week.

My query however is slightly more specific. The device I ordered is as a Christmas present for my son, so although I'll be paying the bill the phone itself won't be used until Christmas day at the earliest.

Obviously I wanted to take up the Xbox offer hence ordering so soon. Does the fact the phone won't be out of its box, therefore not turned on or registered as such have a bearing on the deal at all? Or can I give it as a Christmas present as planned and still receive the Xbox.

Any updates on the original phone order were due to be sent to my existing number as opposed to this additional line so I assume everything will come through to this number.

Any help to this query will be greatly received, provided you understand what I'm asking!

Many Thanks 

Tom

2 REPLIES 2
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Thom1984  You’ll still be billed for the phone contract even if the device isn’t used till Christmas other than that it’ll make no difference at all.  

Pauline29
Investigator
Investigator

Hiya did you get your Xbox at all please as I took out this offer but never received a X box and keep been told it's not for 5g