cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Why is tracking not working?

BeccaMarie98
Explorer

I ordered my phone nearly 48 hours ago and I am unable to track it with the EE tracker. I have tried calling EE but none of the options provided allow me to talk to anyone over the phone about it. I have only just made this purchase and I am so frustrated with EE’s customer service already that I am almost tempted to cancel my order. Has anyone got information on how long any of this should take or possible reasons why tracking isn’t working?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I was finally able to contact EE following an email from they saying my item was out of stock. This email contained a phone number which was actually helpful as I was able to talk to a person over the phone (‭0800 079 0531‬)

I was informed that even though the online advertisement said “In Stock - Selling Fast!” that didn’t mean that there was any stock available, just that it was available for back order. I expressed my grievances about this (as it was a Good As New phone so not really available for back order) in the survey I took after the phone call.

Amazingly, I was able to get a brand new iPhone 8 with an amazing deal still and will be finally receiving it tomorrow after placing my order on Monday. 

Overall, I really appreciated the great customer service provided (once able to talk to a person over the phone) and am so excited to receive my phone tomorrow ☺️

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Rogersdave77
Expert Contributor
Expert Contributor

@BeccaMarie98 if you download the DPD app and put in the details it asks for (name, postcode, etc) it will tell you if they have received the handset for delivery 🚚 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hello there @BeccaMarie98

Welcome to the community.

What phone have you ordered?

Did you order over the phone, online or in store?

Speak soon, Leanne.

I was finally able to contact EE following an email from they saying my item was out of stock. This email contained a phone number which was actually helpful as I was able to talk to a person over the phone (‭0800 079 0531‬)

I was informed that even though the online advertisement said “In Stock - Selling Fast!” that didn’t mean that there was any stock available, just that it was available for back order. I expressed my grievances about this (as it was a Good As New phone so not really available for back order) in the survey I took after the phone call.

Amazingly, I was able to get a brand new iPhone 8 with an amazing deal still and will be finally receiving it tomorrow after placing my order on Monday. 

Overall, I really appreciated the great customer service provided (once able to talk to a person over the phone) and am so excited to receive my phone tomorrow ☺️

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @BeccaMarie98

Thanks for coming back and letting me know.

Very pleased to hear our customer service team got this sorted for you and I apologise for the iPhone being out of stock.

Enjoy your new iPhone 8 🙂