cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Why have I not been given a tracking number for my new iPhone XS that I ordered?

Olly607
Investigator
Investigator

I have not been given any information regarding my order from EE for my iPhone XS but my girlfriend and brother have received a tracking number via text and I have not and I ordered my iPhone before both of them, on the phone the morning you could pre order? Is anyone else in this situation and why have I not been given this?

6 REPLIES 6
Ben090
Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Hi @Olly607, welcome to the community. 

You should have received an email confirmation and indeed text message with your confirmation number. 

As you haven't and to put your mind at ease, please call the orders team and ask them to investigate this for you and resend the confirmation communication. 

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Olly607,

Welcome to the EE Community.

Have you checked your spam/junk email folder in case your confirmation email is in there?

Thanks

James

I have and there’s absolutely nothing in there! Haven’t received any confirmation of my order 

Leanne_T

Hi @Olly607

Thanks for coming back to us. 

If you give us a call we will be able to check you order for you and send the order information to you.

Let us know how you get on.

Leanne.

Hi Leanne,

i did ring and they cannot give me any order confirmation via email or text, they can only tell me it’s gone through! 

Christopher_G

If they've checked and confirmed that the order has gone through, I'm sure it'll be OK, @Olly607.

They should be able to give you an order tracker number though.

I've sent you a private message to get some more information from you.

Please have a look and get back to me.

Chris